- John Khalil, D.D.S.
- Dr. Khalil originates from Toronto, Canada. He graduated from Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago, Illinois in 1997. He joined the dental practice in 1998. Since then the dentists at University Dental Group have worked together to develop a dental team who provide comprehensive dental treatment in a caring manner while always listening to and addressing the needs of the patient. Dr. Khalil takes pride in performing painless dentistry and has advanced training in Invisalign, CEREC, and cosmetic procedures.
- Melissa Rosello, D.M.D.
- Dr. Rosello was born in Michigan, but considers herself a true Floridian having spent most of her life in the Orlando area. She is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Dentistry. She received her D.M.D. degree in May 2006 and joined University Dental Group in June 2006.
- Dr. Rosello has completed advanced training in implant dentistry and has the distinction of being awarded Fellowship status in the International Congress of Oral Implantolgists. She has achieved higher education in both Invisalign and traditional straight-wire orthodontics. In addition, Dr. Rosello has completed advanced courses in fabrication of single visit cad-cam all porcelain restorations.
- Dr. Rosello is a general dentist with great enthusiasm for dentistry along with a sincere care and concern for her patients. In addition to her passion for dentistry, Dr. Rosello is a founding board member of a local non-profit, Our Backyard Foundation, which was created to give back to our local community and help those who would not, otherwise, be afforded the opportunity for assistance. In her free time, Dr. Rosello takes great pleasure in spending time outdoors in the Florida sunshine with her husband and children.
- Teri Torres-Friedmann, D.M.D.
- Dr. Torres-Friedmann is originally from Chicago, Illinois. She earned a Bachelors degree in Nutritonal Sciences and a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Florida. She also completed a general practice residency at New York Methodist Hospital in New York City. Dr. Torres-Friedmann joined University Dental Group in 2007. She believes in treating patients with compassion and strives to always make patients comfortable in the dental office setting. Dr. Torres-Friedmann has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education and training in many areas of dentistry including implants, orthodontics, and cosmetic procedures. She is a proud member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, and the esteemed Seattle Study Club. She and her husband enjoy cooking, playing tennis, and spending time with their children and pets.
- Paul Yantorni, D.D.S.
- Dr. Paul Yantorni believes in providing excellent, gentle dentistry to his patients. With compassion and care he puts his 30 years of experience to work for you. Experience makes a difference.
- Dr. Yantorni graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1979. He is trained in all aspects of dentistry and stays on the cutting edge of dental advances and technology in cosmetic care, all porcelain crowns, veneers, bleaching, endodontics, and orthodontics. His highly specialized skills exercised in this state of the art, high technology facility allow this to become a reality.
- Dr. Yantorni is strongly committed to providing the best quality care to his patients. Your health is his primary concern and his staff is trained to provide the highest quality and advanced dental care.
- Richard Fenters, Jr., D.M.D.
- Dr. Fenters, a general dentist, is from South Carolina where he received his B.S. degree in Zoology from Clemson University. He then graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina with his DMD dental degree in 1982. He also completed a general practice residency at Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, CA. in 1984.